5.16.2012

My Boys

what a blessing to be home for a month! 
this is camden, my newest nephew. 




born april 10th, weighing 6 lbs. 9 oz.




i spent my days cuddling and rocking him, kissing feet, squeezing cheeks, giving baths, taking an obsessive amount of pictures, and doing all the things an auntie is supposed to do.



a few days later was dominick's first birthday. man, has he grown!


walking everywhere, into everything, and needing help from no one, he is all boy. he prefers to be outdoors, is fascinated by squirrels, and can play with a pool noodle for hours.


such a sweet time with both of my boys.

although my weeks at home seemed to fly by, it was time well spent with family. grateful to see everyone and play auntie for a while. 

1 comment:

  1. We loved your time here with us too! When Camden gets tired of his mommy, he ask for his auntie Lissa to play with him and give him massages :) We love you and miss you always!!

    ReplyDelete