10.04.2011

Training in Colorado


three weeks in and i am exhausted...yet renewed at the same time. training kicked off with 45 missionaries and their children, preparing to spread the gospel all over the world.  what a blessing to be living in community with people who share similar passions, fears, and failures. we've discussed values, conflict styles, expectations, stress, transition, embracing joy and grief, and facing cultural differences, just to highlight a few. 

i have learned that difference is a good place to start, not only cross-culturally but within my team. God is teaching me to serve out of my weakness and depend more on His strength to be my sufficiency. this training has been so beneficial in revealing to me the reality of cross-cultural struggles and also the greatness and power of God to use me despite the obstacles. this is just a glimpse of what i am learning, as there is so much to still process. i appreciate your prayers as I continue my training. 

click on the links below to know how to PRAY for me or if you would like to pledge monthly SUPPORT

  PRAY                                           SUPPORT



No comments:

Post a Comment